BSO Free Night Run with Dave Taylor
Free night run with the Fell Running Guide
Join Dave Taylor for a free night run wind-down after a day of activity.
BSO Free Night Run with Dave Taylor in pictures
Elsewhere on Alpkit
A few goodies that might help you get the most out of this course.
Balanced 150 lumen head torch for night running with white, red and green LEDs. Gamma has a rear battery pack with a rear red caution light
Bright, compact and light, the 280 lumen burst Viper 2 is designed for trail running, walking and climbing
|Student / Instructor Ratio
- The School of Adventure is run by the Alpkit Foundation and all courses are with qualified instructors.
- To participate in School of Adventure activities you must have a valid Big Shakeout weekend ticket.
- Any orders for activities without a Big Shakeout weekend ticket may be cancelled and refunded.
- Course times indicate the time you will be leaving from your meeting point to returning to it.
- Your instructor will require you to sign a participation form before your activity commences. Children under 18 must get their form signed by their accompanying parent or guardian.
- For courses offsite you will have to provide your own transport.
- Courses will start without you if you are late.
- Full information
If you like it share it!