BSO Fell Running coaching with Dave Taylor
Experience the challenge of trail running
Gain the confidence and skills to experience the challenge of trail and fell running with a guided session with Dave Taylor, the Fell Running Guide:
This is a coached session. Dave will talk you through the best fell running techniques, the best clothing systems and good nutrition, interspersed with stretches of running where you can practise your new techniques.
What you will get out of the day
The coaching sessions give runners a chance to get expert advice on how to improve their running technique on a variety of different types of off road terrain including steep up and downhills.
Trail running shoes are needed plus run clothing suited to the weather conditions on the day.
Meeting times and logistics
Meet at the SofA meeting point 10 minutes before the course starts.
|Course info card||Description|
|Provided By||Dave Taylor|
|Student / Instructor Ratio||8:1|
|Location||Big Shakeout site|
|Min age||16 (accompanied by a parent / guardian)|
- The School of Adventure is run by the Alpkit Foundation and all courses are with qualified instructors.
- To participate in School of Adventure activities you must have a valid Big Shakeout weekend ticket.
- Any orders for activities without a Big Shakeout weekend ticket may be cancelled and refunded.
- Course times indicate the time you will be leaving from your meeting point to returning to it.
- Your instructor will require you to sign a participation form before your activity commences. Children under 18 must get their form signed by their accompanying parent or guardian.
- For courses offsite you will have to provide your own transport.
- Courses will start without you if you are late.
- Full information
If you like it share it!
Elsewhere on Alpkit
A few goodies that might help you get the most out of this course.
3 pack of our breathable microfibre dual skin running socks