BSO Adrenaline Rush
Find your inner Tarzan as you swing through the trees from challenge to challenge.
Adrenaline Rush is a unique, exciting and fun packed experience on the awesome Low Ropes and High Ropes Adventure Courses. Can you keep your head as you move through the trees? Amaze yourself as you face new challenges head on, from high altitude balance beams to cargo nets.
Ticket price is per participant, so 1 adult and 1 child would require 2 tickets.
What you will get out of the day
This is a great activity to do in the company of your friends or family. You will be able to cheer each other on and support each others progress through the various challenges. The final choice of activities will be at the discretion of the instructor depending on weather and ability levels of the group.
If you take regular medication or use an inhaler, please make sure you bring it with you.
This activity takes place onsite at Thornbridge so you are never far away from toilets however you should be dressed suitably and you may want to carry some snack bars to keep your energy levels up. You will be climbing, scrambling and crawling around the trees so getting a bit mucky. Try to wear clothing that does not restrict your movement and it is a good idea to remove items such as rings, watches, necklaces and other items that might get snagged.
Hat and gloves
Outdoor shoes or boots
Meeting times and logistics
This is an onsite activity. Please be at the SofA meeting point at least 10 minutes before the course start time. If you are late your course will start without you.
Meet your instructor at the SofA meeting point
Your instructor will lead you to the first activity
Your instructor will return you to the meeting point
|Course info card||Description|
|Student / Instructor Ratio||10:1|
|Location||Big Shakeout site|
- The School of Adventure is run by the Alpkit Foundation and all courses are with qualified instructors.
- To participate in School of Adventure activities you must have a valid Big Shakeout weekend ticket.
- Any orders for activities without a Big Shakeout weekend ticket may be cancelled and refunded.
- Course times indicate the time you will be leaving from your meeting point to returning to it.
- Your instructor will require you to sign a participation form before your activity commences. Children under 18 must get their form signed by their accompanying parent or guardian.
- For courses offsite you will have to provide your own transport.
- Courses will start without you if you are late.
- Full information
If you like it share it!
Elsewhere on Alpkit
A few goodies that might help you get the most out of this course.
- BSO Alpkids on the Blocs
- BSO Bombproof Belays
- BSO Climbing Escapology
- BSO Intro to Outdoor Climbing
- BSO Mini Adventurer
- BSO Resin to Rock - Bouldering
- BSO Yoga Sessions
Volunteering is a great way to get involved with the Big Shakeout. As a Shaker Maker you’ll ensure guests leave the festival having experienced an unforgettable event. Click here to find out more.