BSO Alpkids on the Blocs
Free bouldering for kids on the Thornbridge indoor bouldering wall, half hour sessions with qualified coaches
An excellent opportunity for the kids to warm down after an afternoon of adventure, work up an appetite for dinner, and learn some new skills along the way!
Our friends from the Climbing Unit in Derby will be in the Thornbridge Outdoor bouldering wall running half hour sessions where the kids can get moving on the vertical plane. Sessions are free, but you’ll need to get a ticket ahead of time to make sure there’s space.
See you on the walls!
Meeting times and logistics
Half hour sessions from 5pm - 7pm, book ahead so you don’t miss out!
|Course info card||Description|
|Provided By||The Climbing Unit|
|Student / Instructor Ratio||10:1|
- The School of Adventure is run by the Alpkit Foundation and all courses are with qualified instructors.
- To participate in School of Adventure activities you must have a valid Big Shakeout weekend ticket.
- Any orders for activities without a Big Shakeout weekend ticket may be cancelled and refunded.
- Course times indicate the time you will be leaving from your meeting point to returning to it.
- Your instructor will require you to sign a participation form before your activity commences. Children under 18 must get their form signed by their accompanying parent or guardian.
- For courses offsite you will have to provide your own transport.
- Courses will start without you if you are late.
- Full information
If you like it share it!
Elsewhere on Alpkit
A few goodies that might help you get the most out of this course.
UK made self-standing bouldering bucket with roll top, large pocket and elasticated webbing loops for brushes; made by climbers, for climbers