A regular contributor for Alpkit and specialises in documentary film and photography, working from the mountains of Scotland to the jungles of Borneo and lots of places in between. His instinct for story and character have earned his films dozens of awards at mountain film festivals, as well as screenings on Channel 4 and All 4. Dom is currently working on an original documentary commission for The Guardian. He is a lover of the mountains, a passionate climber, mountain biker and selector of great music!
The Number Crunch:
- ‘Tom Seipp: A Mountain Journal Short’ – Best Adventure Sports Film, Kendal Mountain Festival 2016. Gold - Best Mountain Biking Film, Sheffield Adventure Festival 2017.
- ‘In the Frame’ Gold – The Boulder Creek International Best Spirit of Adventure Award, Sheffield Adventure Film Festival 2015.
- ‘In the Frame - Little Chamonix’ Winner - Rest of the world category. Fort William Mountain Festival 2014.
- ‘Eden’ Bronze – Bronze Best Creative Film Award, Sheffield Adventure Film Festival 2016. Gold Best Sound/Music Award, Sheffield Adventure Film Festival 2016
- ‘My Own Hands’ Best Short Film – Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival 2012.
Ant and The Whale
A mountain journal short on Ian Almond
Talking Torridon Tales 2
Midgies and respect the bothy
Talking Torridon Tales
Climbing and exploring the Scottish highlands
Chasing Light - Part 2
Catching light on the west coast of Scotland
Chasing Light - Part 1
journey through the west coast of Scotland
Tom Seipp film wins
Kendal Mountain Film Festival winner
Discovering climbing in norway
Eden - Lake District Climbing
new climbing film from Dom Bush
In The Frame - It’s a Wrap
In The Frame film wraps up at KMFF
In The Frame Trip Report
Dom and the team reflect on the 'In the Frame' Experience.
In The Frame - the journey has started
Joe starts his challenge
In The Frame
Catch up with In The Frame team